Leisure activities on site
Numerous activities are available for you on the site itself:
- 2 swimming pools, 1 heated with spa, and paddling pool for children,
- Tennis court,
- Volleyball and basketball court,
- Outdoor gym machines,
- Pétanque (French bowls) court,
- Playground for children,
- Table tennis,
- Bar with billiards, table football, pinball, video games (extra charge),
- Small fishing pond.
July / August
In high season, there are different types of animation:
- Musical and dancing evenings,
- Bingo evenings,
- Pétanque and table tennis contests.
Leisure activities nearby the camp-site
Nearby you can discover numerous sporting activities, for beginners and sportiest, in the company of professionals:
- Rock climbing
- Tree climbing
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- River fishing
Typical villages and natural sites
The typical old villages, unspoiled beauty spots and very varied landscapes in our superb countryside are ideal for walks in the vicinity of the camp-site.
Places to visit include:
- The Beaume river gorges (10 km), pretty sand beaches and hiking trails.
- Labeaume (10 km) : a Village of Character, for a pleasant stroll through its cobbled streets..
- Balazuc (13 km) : a “Village of Character “, also ranked as “one of France’s most beautiful villages”.
- Vogüé (20 km) : a “Village of Character “, also ranked as “one of France’s most beautiful villages”.
- The Pont d’Arc natural stone bridge at the entrance to the Ardèche river gorges (25 km).
- Antraïgues sur Volane (35 km) : Village of Character and village of adoption of French singer Jean Ferrat, in the Mont’s d’Ardèche regional nature park.
- Alba la Romaine (40 km) : Village of Character and a unique Gallo-Roman site, ranked as “one of France’s most beautiful villages”.
Caves and Avens
The Ardèche is one of the most continuously inhabited places in France with cave paintings dating back 30,000 years. Great places to get away from the bustle of the world outside:
Local produce and Gastronomy
Your walks and visits in southern Ardèche will be a great opportunity to meet local producers and discover our gastronomic delights including all the flavours and savours of sweet chestnuts, bilberries, nougat, honey, wines, pork products and country cheeses.
Services at your disposal
Services on site
- Laundry with 3 washing machines (extra charge), drying rack.
- Sale of regional wine.
- Bread deposit.
- Sale of postcards.
- Free WiFi on the campsite.
Around 700 m from the campsite, many shops in the village of Rosières:
- Bakery, butchery.
- Petrol station